An Authoritative and Highly Visual Science Resource
The award-winning Science Online offers a comprehensive, curriculum-oriented overview of a broad range of scientific disciplines in a variety of useful formats. The accessible content is organized by subject area and type of resource, as well as by Common Core, state, national, and national STEM standards. Users can follow an extensive network of hyperlinks and suggested searches to related topics, and tabbed search results help users easily find their desired results quickly and easily.
- Complete coverage: the full spectrum of scientific disciplines
- Experiments and activities: more than 1,300 science experiments and activities, indexed by grade range, subject category, and time required. Great for science fairs!
- "Today's Science Feature": handpicked articles from Today's Science highlighting recent scientific events and discoveries
- Images, videos, and animations: nearly 8,300 printable diagrams, illustrations, and images; more than 600 iPad/mobile-friendly videos and animations
- Authoritative source list: full and partial text from hundreds of print titles.
- Topics, terms, and principles
- Images, and iPad/mobile-friendly videos, and animations
- Biographies and definitions
- "Featured Video" on home page
- "Science in the News" articles
- Timeline, updated monthly
- Search by Common Core, state, national, and national STEM standards to find correlating articles
- Conversion calculator
- "Did You Mean...?" search feature
- Persistent record links
- Dynamic citations in MLA, CMS, and APA formats.