Our eLearning Modules provide focused, targeted coverage of core-curriculum topics. Designed for libraries and classrooms, eLearning Modules are a unique combination of our multivolume print series with rich media, including high-quality educational videos, engaging images, instructor resources and support materials that were created specifically to align with the content for a seamless learning experience.
Enlivened by captivating videos, images, and descriptive text, Your Government: How It Works Online introduces readers to the key components of the federal government. This engrossing resource is divided into handy Learning Units that focus on a particular aspect of government, whether a political party, a branch of the federal government, or a step-by-step narrative on a governmental process.
This eLearning Module is excellent for distance learning, study abroad, and tutoring programs. This dynamic and compelling online resource picks up where the textbook leaves off, bringing the subject matter to life. eLearning Modules are the perfect solution to every educator's goal: helping students achieve their best.
- Correlations to Common Core, state, and national educational standards
- Proprietary content
- High-quality Flash® videos
- Printable materials
- Support materials
- Media galleries
- Read Aloud audio tool
- Google Translate on every page, with 53 languages to choose from
- Dynamic full citations
- Search results with hit highlighting and Search Assist technology
- Print and email capabilities and text-resize tool
- Persistent record links
- Usage statistics.
Learning Units in Your Government: How It Works Online include:
- How the Constitution Was Created
- How a Law Is Passed
- How the President Is Elected
- The Presidency
- The Senate
- The House of Representatives
- The Supreme Court
- How the President Is Impeached
- The Democratic Party
- The Republican Party
- Third Parties.