Our eLearning Modules provide focused, targeted coverage of core-curriculum topics. Designed for libraries and classrooms, eLearning Modules are a unique combination of our multivolume print series with rich media, including high-quality educational videos, engaging images, instructor resources, and support materials that were created specifically to align with the content for a seamless learning experience.
Featuring informative videos made specifically to complement the detailed text, Top Careers with a Two-Year Degree Online covers the many in-demand careers in various industries that require only an associate's degree. Learning Units, correlated to the U.S. Department of Education's Career Clusters, focus on the jobs available in a specific industry, while giving tips for job success, finding financial aid, and more. Students will find valuable information on potential careers that do not require a commitment to four years of college.
This eLearning Module is excellent for distance learning, study abroad, and tutoring programs. This dynamic and compelling online resource picks up where the textbook leaves off, bringing the subject matter to life. eLearning Modules are the perfect solution to every educator's goal: helping students achieve their best.
- Correlated to state, national, and Common Core standards; includes Canadian standards
- Proprietary content
- iPad/mobile-friendly videos
- Activities and projects
- Assessment questions with answer keys
- Discussion questions
- Learning objectives
- Printable materials
- Support materials
- Media galleries
- Google Translate on every page, with 53 languages to choose from
- Dynamic, full citations
- Search results with hit highlighting and Search Assist technology
- Print and email capabilities and text-resize tool
- Persistent record links
- Usage statistics.
Learning Units in Top Careers with a Two-Year Degree Online include:
- Business, Finance, and Government Administration
- Communications and the Arts
- Computers and Information Technology
- Construction and Trades
- Education and Social Services
- Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources
- Health Care, Medicine, and Science
- Hospitality, Human Services, and Tourism
- Manufacturing and Transportation
- Public Safety, Law, and Security
- Retail, Marketing, and Sales.