The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that jobs in advertising and public relations will grow faster than the average in the years ahead. It is important that people entering this highly competitive field be well-informed before deciding on a major career path.
Career Opportunities in Advertising and Public Relations, Fourth Edition profiles more than 80 jobs. Each entry provides detailed information on salary ranges, employment and advancement prospects, and job duties. All material has been updated to reflect changes in the industry, new trends, and current salary and employment information, and the appendixes have been completely updated and revised.
Careers profiled include:
- Brand manager
- Media buyer
- Promotion coordinator, television
- Copywriter, nonprofit organization
- Director of public information, tourism and development
- Advertising assistant, book publishing
- Placement specialist
- Press agent
- Director of public affairs, college/university
- and more.