10,000 programs. 130,000 segments. 6,500 hours. And growing!
Facts On File and Films Media Group are proud to present their comprehensive new Classroom Video On Demand subscription service, a compilation of Films Media Group's best high school-level video content spanning the core subject areas. The Master Curriculum Collection, with 9,300 titles / 120,300 segments, includes:
- Business and Economics
- Family and Guidance
- Health and Nutrition
- Literature and Language Arts
- Science and Mathematics
- Social Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Archival Films and Newsreels.
Also available is the Master Career and Technical Education Collection, which features 1,000 titles / 8,000 segments in the following subject areas:
- Career Exploration
- Career Fields
- Job Search Skills
- Job Success Skills
- Automotive Technology
- Building and Technical Trades
- Engineering Technology
- Technical Communication.
Each full-length video has been segmented into predefined clips, making it easy to find specific pieces of content quickly. With unlimited access to thousands of high school-level videos, this complete, multi-subject video solution is an exceptional value and offers convenient one-stop shopping for librarians, faculty, and educators.
Streaming Video, Easy Access 24/7
Stream the high-quality educational videos in this invaluable subscription directly to your desktop or display them in a classroom using a projector or interactive whiteboard. The videos are available anytime and anywhere, and anyone at your subscribing institution can have access—whether in class, at the library, or from home.
Exceptional Content, Correlated to the High School Curriculum
Classroom Video On Demand is the first true, dedicated high school video subscription of its kind. The exceptional content is both sophisticated yet easily accessible, with material appropriate for basic through AP courses. All content is correlated to common core, state and national educational standards, with dynamic citations in multiple formats.
- The most video correlated to the high school curriculum available today.
- Superior Video Quality
- New Content Added Regularly: Approximately 1,000 new titles are added per year, all geared to the high school curriculum.
- The World's Best Producers: Outstanding content from Films for the Humanities & Sciences, ABC News, NBC News, the BBC, National Geographic, The News Hour with Jim Lehrer, Bill Moyers, Shopware, Cerebellum, Cambridge Educational, and many more. Programs from more than 700 producers are included in this comprehensive subscription—more than you'll find anywhere else.
Available only in the U.S. and for American schools abroad. In Canada, please call McIntyre Media Inc. toll-free at 1-800-565-3036 or email Info@McIntyre.ca.
For ordering, pricing, or other information, please call 1-800-322-8755 or email SchoolOnline@InfobaseLearning.com.